Friday, January 4, 2013

Rose Gold jewelry

Rose gold became popular in jewelry quite awhile ago but I found that it wasn't really until recently that I've been able to find affordable pieces that didn't look cheap. I find that it still is hard to locate good looking and good priced pieces but I've been slowly able to add some to  my jewelry collection.





 
This is the most expensive out of the rose gold pieces that I own. I purchased this at an Armani Exchange store for around $49. It has a lobster claw clip in the back and is made up of navy blue strings that are partly wrapped in rounded sections of rose gold. I just love the combination of the blue and rose color of this and how unique it is.




 
This is a really simple ring that I picked up from Kohl's on sale for $9.99. The shape is different than any ring I've seen and I really like that it is somewhat adjustable so that I am not locked into wearing it only on one finger.


 
 
 
I often wear pretty large and elaborate necklaces so this one is a refreshing change. It's very delicate and simple looking with a chain that is doubled up and just a single small heart. For the most part this necklace is gold in color but one of the chains is rose gold, giving it that light, elegant touch. I buy a lot of my jewelry from Forever21 and this is no different. This one only cost me $3.80.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment