Friday, October 5, 2012

L'oreal Colour Caresse sticks


I am a sucker for good packaging and L'oreal Colour Riche Caresse sticks do not disappoint! These are not as thick and saturated as a regular lipstick but they also don't have that sometimes cheesy high-shine that glosses have - basically, they are awesome! They are available in 16 shades and can be found at any drugstore, Walmart, Target, etc. Regular price they are $9.99 each but if you watch the sales or clip coupons, you can get a really great deal on these. 


When I went to Target, they were just about sold out so I only picked up these three colors (from left to right): Blushing Sequin, Velvety Fuchsia, and Cardinal Plume. Just like most of my lip products, I like these because you are able to control how much color and how much of a statement you want to make. If you are looking to get a lot for your money, these are a good bet - you can go from sheer to full on color or anywhere in between with these. 



For these swatches, I only did two passes across my hand and you can see how much color that gives me! Because these are a hybrid between a lipstick and a gloss they are decently moisturizing.

 

Left to right:
Blushing Sequin - like a hot pink with a coral touch
Velvety Fuchsia - really pretty fuchsia color with tiny bit of purple sparkle
Cardinal Plume - medium red with cool undertones

No comments:

Post a Comment