Saturday, March 30, 2013

NEW Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - The Pacific Coast Collection

My all time favorite lip product just came out in four new colors for Revlon's Spring 2013 collection!










These are part of The Pacific Coast Collection by Gucci Westman who has been the Global Artistic Director for Revlon since 2008. This is their Spring 2013 collection and is meant to reflect an irresistible island vibe inspired by sculptural sea glass with a touch of Tahitian glamour. The look is confident and fresh with exotic shades of the surf.


The new collection includes  four 'looks' complete with eye shadows, cheek colors, the Lip Butters and new nail polishes. I was only really interested in the Lip Butters since the eye shadows are a little too bright for me, I have a million nail polishes already, and I don't wear stick cheek products due to my oily skin.








 Left to right - - -
047 Pink Lemonade
053 Sorbet
027 Juicy Papaya
063 Wild Watermelon

Taken with a flash : 047, 053, 027 and 063.

Taken in natural light : 047, 053, 027 and 063.



I did four passes across my hand with each color to really get a feel for the pigmentation. Like the other Lip Butters, these are buildable and not overwhelming. They are all non-scented and very moisturizing for a lip color. If you are hesitant to wear color like I am, these are great! They give you a pop of controllable color without having to worry about how it is wearing throughout the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment