Friday, January 4, 2013

January Faves - non beauty

I thought I would include some other things that are my favorites right now that are not beauty products - - -


1 - Voluspa Goji Tarocco Orange candle from Altar'd State. This candle smells so amazing! And it looks great, too. I have to admit that one of my pet peeves is having a well decorated room that you spent all this time and effort on making beautiful and then cheap looking candles mixed in. I am obsessed with candles because I just love how warm and comforting they are. Just the smell from a great candle can change your whole mood. This candle itself is made from a coconut blend wax and is in a beautiful red glass container that I plan on re-using once its finished.

2 - Moleskine lined journals from Target. Target sells these in 2-packs that come in the same color but different shades. So one of these is a darker green like a forest color and the other is more like a jade green. I find these so useful because they aren't bulky so I can carry them anywhere and great quality.

3 - Michael Kors Rain & Stain Repellent from Michael Kors. I've been trying to buy less based on quantity and more on quality. I picked this up with my last Michael Kors purchase and have since been using it on all my other leather purses to ward off stains and dirt and protect from the rain so that they last longer.

4 - Mint with gold polkadots makeup bag from Forever21. I was looking for a makeup bag that was slightly larger than what I had and found this one for less than $5! It keeps everything together and is really cute - I just couldn't deny that deal.

5 - Rebecca Minkoff iPhone 4 case. I love changing up cases and skins on my phone for an instant update. This case is from Nordstrom but be sure to check places online like eBay for some affordable options.

6 - Yogi Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea from Wegmans. I try to lay off drinking too much coffee since it sometimes makes me very jittery but I still need some caffeine in my day so I've started trying on different teas that contain caffeine. This tea is 100% natural (I found it in the organic section of Wegmans) and is a combination of Organic Green Tea and Organic Assam Black Tea. Both green and black tea have health benefits that may even help prevent cancer and other health issues which is a wonderful benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment