Saturday, February 9, 2013

Chanel Lilac Sky

I bought this a long time ago before wearing kind of crazy colors became a thing and honestly have only used twice. I was looking through my polishes today and decided that since I paid so much for it, I was going to give it another shot. I normally never pay a lot for nail polish (I think this was $25 - yikes!), but again, this was the first time I had seen an out of the ordinary color being sold. After all this time, it hasn't clumped or turned gooey and still went on perfectly. I have a gold Chanel polish also and find that they dry very fast but don't last nearly as long as most. 
 
 

This turned out to be a very soft pinky-purple with some shimmer.
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
(Above you can see my dog's paws as she was looking out the window trying to figure out what was so interesting to me lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment